Meaning of LISE name, What is LISE? Origin of LISE, Acrostic Poem, name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Name Meaning, Analysis, Characteristics, History and other details;
- 1 LISE Name Meaning
- 2 Origin of LISE Name
- 3 Gender of LISE
- 4 Analysis of LISE
- 5 LISE Name Statistics
- 6 What is the Numerology of LISE?
- 7 Characteristics of LISE
- 8 Acrostic Poem About LISE
- 9 Is there LISE name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?
- 10 Famous People Named LISE
- 11 Is LISE name fit for baby name ?
- 12 LISE Names in Other Languages
LISE Name Meaning
What Does LISE Mean ? Short form of ELISABETH or ELIZABETH
Origin of LISE Name
French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, English
Gender of LISE
Analysis of LISE
Analysis of name Lucky , Obedient , Curious , Detection High
LISE Name Statistics
- Pronounced : LEE-se (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish), LEES (English), LEEZ (English)
- Color of LISE name: Pink
- Number of letters of LISE: 4
- Variants : Babette, Élise, Lili (French), Elise, Ella, Elsa, Lilly, Lis, Lisa, Lisbet (Swedish), Eli, Elise, Ella, Else, Lilly, Lis, Lisa, Lisbet (Norwegian), Eli, Elise, Ella, Else, Lilly, Lis, Lisa, Lisbet (Danish), Bess, Bessie, Beth, Betsy, Bette, Bettie, Betty, Buffy, Eliza, Ella, Ellie, Elly, Elsa, Elsie, Elyse, Libbie, Libby, Liddy, Lilian, Lilibet, Lilibeth, Lillian, Lisa, Liz, Liza, Lizbeth, Lizette, Lizzie, Lizzy, Tetty, Bettye, Elle, Leesa, Liliana, Lilliana (English)
L : Witty
I : Science Eenthusiast
S : Witty
E : Attractive
What is the Numerology of LISE?
Numerology offers a knowledge into the identity by allocating numeric esteems to the letters contained in names. The outcomes give the concealed importance of the name. Each letter contained in the name is doled out a number. Each number is related with particular attributes.
L : 12
I : 9
S : 19
E : 5
Total = 45
Characteristics of LISE
LISE Numerology Analysis; Zany , Rich and Humble , Patriotic , Helpful
Acrostic Poem About LISE
Laidback, you have a relaxed charm
Illuminating, a fount of knowledge
Skillful, ever up to the task
Enthusiastic, ever encouraging
Is there a poem for the name LISE? Send us will publish it for you.
Is there LISE name in the Bible/Torah/Quran?
LISE hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran
Famous People Named LISE
Hasn’t added for LISE.
Is LISE name fit for baby name ?
Meaning of LISE, Origin of LISE and Gender of LISE ,LISE is fit name.
LISE Names in Other Languages
Zabel (Armenian), Elixabete (Basque), Elisabeth, Elisheba, Elizabeth (Biblical), Elisabet (Biblical Greek), Elisheba (Biblical Hebrew), Elisabeth (Biblical Latin), Elisaveta (Bulgarian), Elizabeta (Croatian), Alžběta, Izabela, Eliška (Czech), Elisabeth, Isabella, Isabelle, Betje, Elise, Elly, Els, Else, Elsje, Ilse, Isa, Lies, Liesbeth, Liese, Liesje, Lijsbeth, Lisa (Dutch), Eliisabet, Liisa, Liisu (Estonian), Elisabet, Eliisa, Elisa, Ella, Elsa, Liisa, Liisi (Finnish), Bet, Lys (Frisian), Sabela (Galician), Elisabed, Eliso (Georgian), Elisabeth, Isabel, Isabelle, Bettina, Elisa, Elise, Elli, Elsa, Else, Ilsa, Ilse, Isa, Isabell, Isabella, Lies, Liesa, Liese, Liesel, Liesl, Lili, Lilli, Lisa, Lisbeth (German), Elisavet (Greek), Elikapeka (Hawaiian), Elisheva (Hebrew), Erzsébet, Izabella, Bözsi, Erzsi, Lili, Liliána, Liza, Zsóka (Hungarian), Elísabet (Icelandic), Eilís, Eilish, Isibéal, Sibéal (Irish), Elisabetta, Isabella, Elisa, Elsa, Isa, Liana, Liliana, Lisa (Italian), Bet, Betje (Limburgish), Elžbieta, Elzė (Lithuanian), Elisaveta, Veta (Macedonian), Ealisaid (Manx), Ibb (Medieval English), Isabel (Medieval Occitan), Isabèl (Occitan), Elżbieta, Izabela, Izabella, Eliza, Liliana (Polish), Isabel, Belinha, Elisa, Elisabete, Isabela, Liana, Liliana (Portuguese), Lílian (Portuguese (Brazilian)), Elisabeta, Isabela, Isabella, Liana, Liliana (Romanian), Elizaveta, Yelizaveta, Liza, Lizaveta (Russian), Ealasaid, Elspet, Elspeth, Iseabail, Ishbel, Isobel, Beileag, Lileas, Lilias, Lillias (Scottish), Jelisaveta (Serbian), Alžbeta, Eliška (Slovak), Elizabeta, Špela (Slovene), Isabel, Ysabel, Elisa, Isa, Isabela, Liliana (Spanish), Yelyzaveta (Ukrainian), Bethan (Welsh)